The receivers are 3 times RTL-USB Stick's and 2 SDRPlay RSP1A.
The RSP1A for 2 meters is modified and is using an externel clock signal from a GPSDO unit.
The same for RTL-USB stick and LNB for 10 GHz.
Both are modified too, using an external clock reference from a GPSDO unit..
23-10-2020: A makeover of our websdr, Thanks to Steijn for his big effort to help us to make this possible.
22-08-2020: The Antenna for 433-435 Band was change to a X300 instead of the SG7900, the performance is way.. way.. better.
Thanks to PD1ANF and PD9BG for supplying the X300.
15-08-2020: Thanks to PD1ANF for supplying a RSP1A, the new band is from 433 MHz up to 435 MHz, part of this band is
HAMRadio and LPD.
08-08-2020: Testing 10 GHz sdr reciever set build by PA3GCO.
Consisting of a modified "HD-Line LNB" and a "RTL-USB" stick.
Both are locked to GPSDO. Direction is set to west.
31-07-2020: We did maintance today, improved stability for the 2 meters RSP1A.
The RSP1A didn't lock allways to the external refence of 24 MHz.
25-07-2020: We modified the RSP1A, now it is using external reference of 24 MHz, GPSDO locked.
We got our self a domain, the new url is http://sdr.shbrg.nl:8074 The other url http://sdr.pi2shb.ampr.org is still active too.
We have installed a bandpass filter for 23 cm. Thanks to PA3GCO.
We replaced the RTL-SDR on 2 meters for a SDRPlay RSP1A. Thanks to Bas ON5HB for his support.
On sundays, between 11:00 hours and 14:00 hours, we switch APRS server PI1SHB to RX only.
Due too changes, the URL of our webside is under going changes, we are not sure what will be the URL at the moment!!!
The following URL will always redirect you to the active side.
Or just add http://sdr.pi2shb.ampr.org to your bookmarks.
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org Thanks to Pieter Tjerk, PA3FWM.
you don't hear anything, probably
Java is disabled or its version is too old (i.e., pre-1.4.2).
Since April 2018, the Chrome browser is reluctant to play audio on WebSDR sites. If you use Chrome
and have no audio
on WebSDR sites, a workaround is to switch off Chrome's new autoplay policy, by typing
in the navigation bar and changing this setting from to (and restarting the browser).
The second option is, use the "Chrome audio start" button below.